Pentax ME Super 35mm Film SLR Camera with SMC Pentax M 50mm F/2 Lens - Fully Functional
Here we have one of the best Pentax SLR cameras ever, the ME Super, complete with an SMC Pentax-M 50mm F/2 fast prime lens, UV filter and manual.
The Pentax ME Super is one of the best models in Pentax's range of 35mm SLRs. Following in the footsteps of the original ME, the ME Super is highly upgraded, and benefits from inclusion of a full Manual mode in addition to the aperture priority auto exposure so renowned in the ME. It's extremely compact, beautiful, and completely capable of anything a photographer could ask of it.
The camera itself is in excellent condition and fully functional. All buttons and switches actuate as they should. The pentaprism is very clean, as are the battery and film compartments, and mirror-box.
The included lens is from Pentax's absolute best range of manual lenses, featuring the brand's exceptional optic coating technology, SMC (super multi coating). The fast aperture of F/2 is ideal for low-light and available light shooting, as would occur in street photography. The standard focal length of 50mm is perfect for any kind of photography from landscapes to tight portraits, general snapshots to architectural shoots.
It is in excellent condition. All glass is free of fungus, balsam separation, cleaning marks, and haze. The aperture ring and focus ring actuate as they should, and the aperture blades are snappy and free of oil and corrosion. The filter threads and mount are unmarred.
- Through the lens auto-exposure metering center-weighted
- Aperture Priority as well as Full Manual shooting modes available
- Compatible with all K-mount lenses from Pentax and 3rd party makers
- Electronic, vertically moving, metal bladed focal plane shutter
- Shutter speeds from 4 seconds to 1/2000th of a second
- Shutter usable without batteries in Bulb mode and at 1/125th of a second
- Hot shoe flash sync at 1/125th of a second
- Standard LR44 batteries (x2)
- 92% coverage viewfinder .95x magnification
- Split image focusing aid with microprism band
- LED display in viewfinder shows selected shutter speed, exposure compensation, manual mode, shake warning, and over- under-exposure
- Lightweight and compact measurements of 131.5 x 83 x 49.5mm and 445g (body only)
Sold with our standard guarantee of perfect operation and new batteries installed, this set-up is ready to provide another lifetime of fantastic photos. It will be packaged securely and shipped immediately.