Minolta SR7 35mm Film SLR Camera with Minolta W Rokkor 35mm F/2.8 Lens and batteries
Here we have a stunning and fully functional Minolta SR7 35mm film SLR camera with Minolta W. Rokkor HG 35mm F/2.8 wide-standard lens.
The camera is in excellent condition and all functions work as they should. The light meter is accurate and responsive. The battery compartment, film compartment, shutter curtains, viewfinder, focusing screen, and mirror box are clean and free of damage. The external cosmetics are excellent, and all switches, dials, levers, and knobs actuate as they should.
The lens is in similarly excellent condition. The glass is free of dust, damage, scratches, haze, and fungus. The aperture assembly is clean and free of oil, and actuates perfectly. The focus ring spins with nicely damped weightiness and the aperture ring clicks with mechanical precision. The filter threads and mount are unmarred.
This camera was the first SLR to have a built-in CdS battery powered meter, and was Minolta's top-of-the-line camera in the first half of the 1960s. It is a capable and versatile machine that's perfect for old professionals and new users alike.
It uses Minolta's SR mount, which means it can natively use Minolta's own Rokkor, MC, Celtic, and MD lenses, which were produced for more than forty years and are among the best legacy lenses in the world.
The camera will be carefully packaged and shipped immediately.
- Film: 35mm film with speeds 6 to 3200 ASA
- Lens mount: Minolta SR mount
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism, Fresnel-lens with a microprism center as finder screen
- Shutter: Focal plane shutter with speeds 1 to 1/1000 sec. plus B, flash synchronized speeds 1 to 1/60 sec.
- Metering: built-in coupled dual range CdS meter, low range button on camera back (or on the front of the later version)
- Film advance: lever, rewind unlocking button and and rewind crank
- Weight: 990 g
- Dimensions: 146×95×91 mm