Fuji TW-300 Model 2 35mm Film Point and Shoot Camera - Fully Functional
Here we have a Fuji TW-300 35mm point-and-shoot film camera. It is the model 2 version, which allowed for batteries to be swapped by the end user, rather than the model 1 which required the camera be sent to a dealer for battery changes.
It is cosmetically very nice, mechanically perfect, and is ready to produce another lifetime of fantastic photos.
The Fuji TW-300 is a remarkable camera in that it allows for changing of focal lengths at the push of a button. This allows the shooter to make wide angle shots at 38mm, as well as close-up or portrait shots at 65mm.
This camera also uses Fuji's drop-in loading system, which is very simple to use. Drop the film canister into the camera, close the back, and the camera takes care of the rest. It also preloads the film and winds it backwards into the film canister as photos are taken. This protects exposed shots in the event that the camera is accidentally opened. Only the unexposed film will be ruined and the taken shots saved!
- Wide angle: 38 mm f/3,5 (3 elements, 3 groups)
- Tele: 65 mm f/6 (6 elements, 6 groups)
- Closest focus: 1 m.
- Built-in lens cover.
- Shutter speeds: 1/6—1/500 s.
- Exposure range: EV 6—17 (wide angle); EV 7,5—18,5 (tele) at ISO 100.
- Built-in pop-up flash (flashmatic); can be used as daylight fill flash.
- Flash range: 1—5 m with wide angle at ISO 100 (tele: 1—3 m)
- Reads DX coded film at speeds from 50 to 1600 ISO. Non-DX film is exposed as ISO 100.
- Power: 6V CR-P2/BR-P2/DL-223 lithium battery (not included)
- Dimensions and weight: 136x71x54 mm, 400 g.
The camera will be packaged securely and shipped immediately.